IF YOU ARE PHOTOSHOPPING AND TRYING TO BE CONVINCING THEN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE SURE THE BACKLIGHTING (LIGHT ON THE BACK OF THE HEAD OR SHOULDERS) DOESNT LOOK OUT OF PLACE OR YOU WILL FAIL
are you ever in the middle of saying something or showing someone something and you realize that literally no one cares
I’ve literally stopped talking mid-word in a story and no one has noticed.
♫ it’s going down, i’m yelling Simba ♫
IT’S BEEN 20 YEARS
WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS BEEN 20 YEARS
oh my god…
1. Don’t think that being published will make you happy. It will for four weeks, if you are lucky. Then it’s the same old fucking shit.
2. Hemingway was fucking wrong. You shouldn’t write drunk. (See my third novel for details.)
3. Hemingway was also right. ‘The first draft of everything is shit.’
4. Never ask a publisher or agent what they are looking for. The best ones, if they are honest, don’t have a fucking clue, because the best books are the ones that seemingly come from nowhere.
5. In five years time the semi-colon is going to be nothing more than a fucking wink.
6. In five years time every fucking person on Twitter will be a writer.
7. Ignore the fucking snobs. Write that space zombie sex opera. Just give it some fucking soul.
8. If it’s not worth fucking reading, it’s not worth fucking writing. If it doesn’t make people laugh or cry or blow their fucking minds then why bother?
9. Don’t be the next Stephen King or the next Zadie Smith or the next Neil Gaiman or the next Jonathan Safran fucking Foer. Be the next fucking you.
10. Stories are fucking easy. PLOT OF EVERY BOOK EVER: Someone is looking for something. COMMERCIAL VERSION: They find it. LITERARY VERSION: They don’t find it. (That’s fucking it.)
11. No-one knows anything. Especially fucking me. Except:
12. Don’t kill off the fucking dog.
13. Oh, yeah, and lastly: write whatever you fucking want.❞
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — A 17-year-old senior at East Meck High School in North Carolina has become the state’s first transgender teen to be crowned Homecoming King.
The announcement was made during a halftime ceremony inside the school gym Friday night, reportsWCNC-TV.
Blake Brockington received national attention earlier this following the nomination by his peers. He was among 13 seniors competing for the title.
Blake won by collecting the most money for the school’s chosen charity, Mothering Across Continents, a non-profit organization that funds the building of schools in the Sudan.
“Throughout my life I haven’t always been treated equally as a male, so I’ve always wanted this and everybody has told me I couldn’t do it. ‘You are a girl,’ even though I’ve always identified myself as a male,” said Blake.
Teacher Bill Allen, the student advisor for the school’s Gay-Straight Alliance, said East Meck is known as a school of diversity, and that Blake’s achievement is the first step in representing what many of the students believe.
Blake says he plans to attend the University of North Carolina at Charlotte in the fall, and will continue his extracurricular activities, which includes mentoring transgender youth.
y’all act like public schools are the worst but i went to a private school for nine months and at one point the boys discovered if you spray your nipple with deodorant for fifteen seconds and flick it then it comes off so they all started doing it and my friend walked into the changing room and got hit in the eye by a flying nipple
LESS HORRIFIED SCREAMS
"Man humans are lame why don’t we have like wings/horns/etc"
Humans can’t even handle having different skin colors how well do you really think that would go
#basically the plot of x-men
Im actually hella mad zutara didnt happen aanf hadnt even hit pUBERTY YET AND MEI WAS A WET BLANKET WHAT THE FUCK,
You know what? I’m pretty smart
I should be on the…………..
Your Zuko costume’s pretty good, but your scar’s on the wrong side.
Tumblr-user thehiddentriforce will forever carry dishonor with them.
For everyone who completely missed it, allow me to be less subtle:
Okay. I need to talk about this beautiful woman right here for a second. I was feeling a little down Saturday evening of the convention. Nothing major. No big deal. However we went to the bar to procure our drinks for the night and out of the corner of my eye I saw Mom Lalonde.
First off its MOM LALONDE. Second off she’s AT THE BAR and I’m wearing Rose. She seemed to be having a pretty in depth conversation so I didn’t wish to bother her. I waited for my drink.
Well she saw me after I got my drink glance at her and she beckoned me over and I asked for a photo and she was the sweetest I swear. She said absolutely and my friend snapped a photo.
After the photo she kissed the side of my head and said “Don’t drink too much, sweetie!” and that is how I think I met my real mom at the bar at Ohayocon.
I was in a down mood and I have to tell you this cheered me up so much. I’m pretty sure I met the real mom Lalonde and I know for a fact she made my weekend!!!
things i learned in ancient greek art today:
- Achilles had a gay lover
- Zeus had a boy toy that he thought was pretty so he snatched him up and made him into his wine bitch and kept him under his throne on olympus always
- there was a woman who wanted to be a man so Poseidon changed her sex and then made him impervious to metal weapons to boot
- They made Aphrodite marry a lame and ugly guy and to retaliate she slept with everyone, but mostly Ares.
sounds like high school
Ah yes i remember jimmy the wine-fetching pretty boy i kept in my school bag at all times in high school